5.27.2013

End of May

Today is really great. I am full with loving people, sweet sharings and good laughs too.
So, i had this KTB, and we're sharing stuff, daily stuff, personal stuff and advise each other and support each other, well you name it. I am so blessed that i can join this group. It helps me a lot.
The sweetest thing happenned today, when, our preceptor telling about how she met the love of her life. And her son, standing there, smiling as her mother telling us about how fate greet them as a couple. And her son keeps smiling. Its just soo sweet. Btw, the husband already passed away 7 years ago, and now my perceptor is single parent. But the love is still there strongly.
So, i surely cant wait for the next meeting.
And oh, theres a lot of sweet things been happened to me. Small things, great impacts.
I am more than happy. Thank God! Happy sunday people!

Ps: if you have something to tell, please do share it with me. Id really love to hear it and pray it for you. Hihi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment