12.18.2011

Well well well. Ive been busy doin my thing.
Yess theres some particular things that catch my attentions lately. And i am so exciting about it. Haha nver been better. I hope all goes well. Andd oh ya mam trying to find another job fr me, she asked me to apply at a company which is currently lookin for assistant designer. And, she encourage me to do so in matter of location, its located in lebak bulus which is way nearer than darmawangsa.
Actually i still dont know what i really want to do as my carrier. Yes, im happy doin my job now with great friends in it. But sometimes i feel scared because its more more need responsibilities(is that even a correct spelling?) each day. And ya my boss askin pretty lot tasks. But im still okay with that.
So i had my birhday last week. And this it the most queit birthday ever for me. Haha. But thank God i still have the chance to live more days.
And i hope i can be a better person. Semoga semua doa dr temen2 jg terlaksana ya. Thankyou so much. Now i know the ones who really care. Haha cielah des.
For those who promise me presents, i will wait :)
Haha sometimes its not what presents that matters, what your willingness to give that present to other people.
Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment