1.05.2012

all good things. happy new year!







from top to the bottom:
1. i want a pair of this shoes so bad, but of course i cant effort it now
2. some pair of glasses that i saw in internet. so cute though
3. my tv since college. back to my room again! with the dvd player. ah am simply happy with this thing, jgn rusak ya
4. dvds that i bought for new years. havent watched them all tho. am planning to buy another dvd soon! hahaha
5. my favorite book! finally bought it by myself. first i read it, it was my friend's. i was longing to have it since then.
6. macaroon for snack-ing at the office! it tasted good
7. another good thing, bluberry cheesecake! yummy!
8. definitely one of my favorite band! first i listened to attack and release album, then i downloaded the others 3 album. and it was so good! i really like the everlasting light track
9. my office mates. clockwise : maya, sekar, dika, sasya, devina. they are good people.

No comments:

Post a Comment